EARN & LEARN
MAKING MONEY WHILST YOU PERFECT YOUR CRAFT
Real estate is energetic and exciting. The opportunities for making money and having a profound influence on others are endless. If you love money, education and people, this is the program for you.
The traditional method of getting into real estate is to get a certificate of registration, apply for a job, resign your current employment and take the risk of making commission in the industry. An agent’s retainer is not much above the basic wage and it takes about 9 months to earn reasonable commission, and leaving your job creates enormous challenges.
We all have bills to pay, mortgages or rent to meet and families to support. Leaving a comfortable job to take the risk is sometimes too much of a stretch. This conundrum has caused the industry to lose potentially great agents.
Leverage has created the Earn & Learn program to counteract this problem for property enthusiasts. The program is also perfect for a number of other groups. Namely:
- People who love their jobs who want to just play part time;
- Stay at home mums and dads who want to have a part time career; or
- For anyone who wants to earn a lot of money on the side.
There are many good opportunities for people to add to their income, but I doubt better than this. A person working part time in the industry under a supportive umbrella with mentoring should make between $25,000 and $35,000 per anum. How much would this make a difference to your life?
WHAT IS THE EARN & LEARN PROGRAM?
- A participant must enroll in Leverage Academy’s CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management). This course must be completed over a period of 24 months. Leverage’s program is a blended learning process, where you control your pace of completion. You will undertake some of your training on-line. Evening and weekend tutorials will be offered to assist you.
- After you complete the first module you can apply for your certificate of registration.
- Once you are granted your certificate of registration you will be entitled to join Compton Estates, the property arm of Leverage Group.
- You will then be entitled to a Leverage sales coach, who will meet with you at least once a fortnight. Their job is not to motivate participants, but to give participants the tools to achieve their goals.
- Participants will be given stock to sell, and for those interested, be permitted to list and sell privately.
- You may leave the program at any time provided all tutorial fees are paid.
- At the end of your program, you will be granted the CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management). You will have earned the right for a licence to operate your own business. Some may want to stay and others will leave to chart their own future.
- At all times, you will have access to Leverage Solicitors. This way you always have a safe hand to guide you.
HOW MUCH DO I PAY?
Your initial investment is $550, which is the enrollment fee for the certificate of registration course. These courses are offered on a Saturday and are conducted fortnightly.
The Diploma is $6,000. There are four payment methods:
- You can pay up front by cash, cheque, credit card or EFT. If you pay upfront, you will be given a %25 discount.
- You may choose to pay for each module at a time. In other words, before you commence a module, you will pay the amount of that course, for example, $550 for the certificate of registration module. or
- By payment plan after paying the initial sum of $550, you may elect to make fortnightly payments for the duration of your course.
You will only be trained and mentored by professionals and proven performers. This is an outstanding opportunity which you should not miss.
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
By calling Leverage Group on: 1300 438 538
Or Emailing: email@example.com