Please click the link to download the 2019 Leverage Academy course calendar.
How to use the course calendar:
- Call and speak to a training consultant at Leverage Group they can be contacted on 1300 438 538
- Once you have spoken to a consultant they will be able to let you know what course structure you will need to attend.
- Download course calendar
- Find the dates that apply to you (please note that you do not have to complete your course dates in any particular order feel free to spread them out over 12 months or whatever suits you best)
How to enroll:
- Download enrollment form – Course enrollment form
- Fill in all personal details and preferred course dates (make sure to include your USI this can be found at https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi )
- Attach a copy of your photo ID
- Fill in your payment method on back of enrollment form
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior learning assessments:
Leverage Academy specialise in obtaining a high level of prior learning for their students, feel free to call Leverage Academy and get your prior learning assessed free of charge.
90% of students assume that getting their qualification will take a long time or that what they have done in the past will not matter when getting a property based qualification, this is not always the case!
Leverage Academy will assess your prior learning free of charge and with no obligation to undertake the course give us a call today you may be surprised at how easy it is to gain your qualification and progress your career in property! – 1300 438 538