ACT Licensing Reforms
New licence Class structure
You should be aware of the upcoming changes to the property and stock agents (qualifications) order 2019. these changes will have a direct effect on you! The reforms come into effect in the ACT from the 1st July 2022.
These reforms will significantly change how professionals operate in their day to day roles and create restrictions you need to be aware of.
To make sure everyone understands how they’ll be impacted, we’ve created a simple, go-to-guide that clearly explains;
What the changes are!
How the changes will affect you!
OVERVIEW: ACT licence reform changes, coming your way!
The upcoming licensing reforms will come into effect from the 1st of July of 2022.
These changes will force agents and industry professionals to either upskill or complete further education in the NEW required certifications or qualifications.
These changes will be dependent on the role and job description of each individual and may vary according to your office or business structure BUT will affect ALL agents!
What do I need to enrol in?
1. Read the download-able ebook or book a call with a careers advisor to ensure you book the correct course for you.
2. Certificate of Registration Holder >> Assistant Agent
- Enrol in 1 Day workshop called Assistant Agent
- Be aware as of 1st July 2023, you will be unable to sign agreements and contracts.
3. Certificate of Registration >> Class 2 Licence
- Enrol into Certificate IV in Property Services, 6 day workshop
3. Licensee in Charge >> Class 1 Licence
- Enrol into Diploma, you have 2 years to complete the course materials (no course date specified)
Need more info or not sure what class agent you will be… Book a call here
Upcoming Course Dates