CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (Class 2 license*)
The Leverage Advantage:
- Be taught by leading experts, recognised in their field and supported by our Law Firm
- Expedited training schedules that go as fast as you do
- Hands-on assistance from our happily available staff
- Competitive Pricing
Leverage Academy is unlike any other real estate training college. Owned and operated by an accredited property law firm, Leverage Academy courses are run by solicitors and real estate professionals who are passionate about the property industry, and leading others through the legal aspects of real estate and agency best practice.
Conduct a perfect Auction!
Why should you complete an Auctioneering course?
- Add qualifications to your resume.
- Add to your income by performing auctions.
- Gain a greater understanding of the auction process and gain the ability to better predict auction outcomes for your client.
Leverage Academy offer Flexible study options that are supplemented by a comprehensive student support program unlike any other!
If you already have experience as a real estate salesperson or property manager, you may be eligible to have your existing skills and knowledge recognised via our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment method. The RPL process ensures that if you can demonstrate your skills and knowledge in a business area, you will not have to repeat that study again.
To find out more about the Leverage Academy auctioneer accreditation course, download the brochure below, or call for further information on 1300 438 538.
* Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification under the Australian Qualification Framework. This is required to apply to Fair Trading for the Class 2 license.