Start or Continue Your Real Estate Career with Leverage Academy
Courses we offer:
- Assistant Agent Certificate (formally Certificate of Registration)
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (class 2 license*)
- Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (class 1 license*)
The Leverage Advantage:
- Be taught by leading experts, recognised in their field and supported by our Law Firm
- Expedited training schedules that go as fast as you do
- Hands-on assistance from our happily available staff
- Competitive Pricing
Leverage Academy is unlike any other real estate training college. Owned and operated by an accredited property law firm, Leverage Academy courses are run by solicitors and real estate professionals who are passionate about the property industry, and leading others through the legal aspects of real estate and agency best practice.
Becoming a real estate agent or starting a career in real estate is very exciting but to some the process may be intimidating. Leverage makes this process simple. Obtaining your Certificate of Registration is the first step towards launching a successful real estate career, whether you are starting in residential sales, property management, client service or an administration role. We also offer the Certificate of Registration for Operations (Strata), Stock and Station Agency and Business Broking
We offer flexible study options that are supplemented by a comprehensive student support program unlike any other!
To find out more about the Leverage Academy Certificate of Registration course, download the brochures below or call for further information on 1300 438 538.
* Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification under the Australian Qualification Framework. This is required to apply to Fair Trading for the Class 1 or to 2 license.