You have spent a lot of time getting all the answers typed up and now is the time to submit.
When you submit you need to make sure that you:
- Have a copy of the assessment. If something goes wrong you can resend the answer without having to redo the assessment.
- Have completed, signed and dated the declaration. Without this being filled out, we may decline to mark it until it is completed.
- If there are any attachments, that you have included them in the email.
- All the files have your name and a description of the topic in the file name eg Tom Smith Sales assessment. Remember that there is a limit of 200 characters and spaces in a title.
- That you have scanned BOTH sides if the document is 2 sided. Many a time we only receive half the submission.
- When you email in your assessment, and there is more than one file, the email states it is Email 1 of 3, then the 2nd email is 2 of 3 etc. That way the admin team know to look out for more of your submission and make sure they are kept together.
- Sending the email – If the email is sent after 5:00p.m, then it is deemed to have been received the following day e.g John sent his assessments on Thursday at 7:00pm- he is deemed to have submitted them on the Friday.
- You should receive an acknowledgement email from us.
- All you need to do now is wait until the assessor has marked it and take it from there.
Leverage- Keeping our students informed!