CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING FOR ALL NSW & ACT AGENTS!
GAIN ALL YOUR REQUIRED CPD HOURS FOR 2023-2024!
Leverage Academy has approval by the Commissioner for Fair Trading to deliver your Real Estate CPD hours.
These compulsory learning topics will be delivered through our virtual or selected face to face classrooms.
Please note classes will have a limit of attendees allowed per NSW Fair Trading Guidelines:
Zoom Classroom: Maximum 25 Attendees
Face to Face Classroom: Maximum 40 Attendees
To find out more click here..
This years 2023-2024 Compulsory topics have been split into individual licence categories:
* Residential Real Estate Salespeople
* Residential Property Managers
* Strata Managing Agents
* Stock & Station Agents
* Business Brokers & Commercial Agents
If you wish to find our more about each topic please click here…
There are no longer points for CPD, it is now determined by hours. CPD is no longer attached to your license renewal.
A Class 1 Agent and Class 2 Agent must complete 4 Hours of compulsory face-to-face or online interactive CPD each year.
If you cannot complete your compulsory CPD in a face-to-face or online interactive environment, you must instead complete 10 hours of CPD by online module. This must include all compulsory topics, plus your choice of other training to make up a total of 10 hours.
DUAL LICENCE HOLDERS ONLY (e.g. Strata & Real Estate):
- You will only be required to complete CPD Compulsory Hours ONCE;
- Choose Strata or Real Estate and it will apply to both requirements.
HOW OUR CPD IS DELIVERED
1. BOOK into your preferred CPD workshop date under the class licence you hold. See calendar below.
2. Attend your 4 Hour workshop date either via Zoom or Face to Face Classroom.
3. Submit your assessments
4. Receive your Certificate
Not sure what class agent you are… Check here
Upcoming Course Dates