NSW Real Estate License Course
- CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (Class 2 license*)
- CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (Class 1 license*)
Take your Real Estate career to the next level!
Obtain the skills requires to apply for your real estate licence with Leverage Academy, and take your real estate career to the next level!
The Leverage Advantage:
- Be taught by leading experts, recognised in their field and supported by our Law Firm
- Expedited training schedules that go as fast as you do
- Hands-on assistance from our happily available staff
- Competitive Pricing
Leverage Academy is unlike any other real estate training college. Owned and operated by an accredited property law firm, Leverage Academy courses are run by solicitors and real estate professionals who are passionate about the property industry, and leading others through the legal aspects of real estate and agency best practice.
There are a multitude of reasons to upgrade from a Certificate of Registration to a Real Estate Licence, including the ability to demonstrate your skills and knowledge to your clients and underline your credibility as a real estate professional. If you are a planning to open your own agency, you must be a licence holder to be able to employ other salespeople or property managers.
This exciting real estate course has been written and is presented by property industry professionals who can provide you with analysis of real case studies and scenarios and up to date interpretation of legislation and agency practice.
Leverage Academy’s CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) meets the educational requirements needed to apply to NSW Fair Trading for a Real Estate Licence.
Leverage Academy offer Flexible study options that are supplemented by a comprehensive student support program unlike any other!
If you already have experience as a real estate salesperson or property manager, you may be eligible to have your existing skills and knowledge recognised via our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment method. The RPL process ensures that if you can demonstrate your skills and knowledge in a business area, you will not have to repeat that study again.
To find out more about the Leverage Academy Real Estate Licence course, download the brochure below, or call for further information on 1300 438 538.
* Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a nationally recognised qualification under the Australian Qualification Framework. This is required to apply to Fair Trading for the Class 1 or to 2 license.