ACT/NSW Compulsory CPD Webinar – 11 September, 2020
$250.00 – $399.00
Friday, 11 September from 9am to 4pm AEST
During this Face to Face Session we will cover these compulsory CPD topics, which are mandatory learning areas chosen by NSW Fair Trading and Access ACT.
- Code of Conduct
- The 2020 Reforms – including Trust Account Essentials
- Risk Management & Safety
- ACT Mandatory CPD Requirements
- CPPDSM5009A – Coordinate Risk Management System in the Property Industry
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and Manage Agency Trust Accounts
- CPPDSM4002A – Apply knowledge of State or Territory Legislative and Regulatory Framework to Complete Agency Work
This session accounts for the 6 hours of CPD* for NSW & 12 points for ACT agents.
Please note that all necessary plans and COVID 19 requirements will be adhered to. Masks are recommended and will be available upon request. Sanitiser will be provided & available throughout the venue.
Please select the option applicable to your license below.